This page is about Comodo Dragon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Comodo Dragon from your systemComodo Group
. Open here
for more details on Comodo Group. Please follow http://www.comodogroup.com
if you want to read more on Comodo Dragon on Comodo Group's website. Comodo Dragon is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Comodo Dragon. The program's main executable file is titled dragon.exe and it has a size of 987.69 KB (1011392 bytes).
Comodo Dragon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.02 MB (23094656
bytes) on disk.
- dragon.exe (987.69 KB)
- setup.exe (21.00 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Comodo Dragon version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Comodo Dragon versions please click below:
Comodo Dragon is a program released by Comodo Group. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Comodo Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Comodo Dragon from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Comodo Dragon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Comodo Dragon". If it is installed on your PC the Comodo Dragon app will be found very quickly. When you select Comodo Dragon in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Comodo Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Comodo Dragon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.comodogroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Comodo Dragon.
8. After uninstalling Comodo Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Comodo Dragon which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Comodo Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group from your PC, we are not saying that Comodo Dragon by Comodo Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Comodo Dragon supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-09 19:23:42.210