You can find below details on how to uninstall CommonShare for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CommonShare from your systemCommonShare
. You can read more on CommonShare or check for application updates here
. Click on http://commonshare.net/support
to get more information about CommonShare on CommonShare's website. Usually the CommonShare program is installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\CommonShare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for CommonShare is C:\Arquivos de programas\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file is called 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CommonShare. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.28.124423
of CommonShare. Click on the links below for other CommonShare versions:
...click to view all...
CommonShare is an application by the software company CommonShare. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CommonShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CommonShare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CommonShare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CommonShare". If it exists on your system the CommonShare application will be found very quickly. When you select CommonShare in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CommonShare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommonShare:
- The web site of the application is: http://commonshare.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CommonShare.
8. After uninstalling CommonShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CommonShare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CommonShare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CommonShare by CommonShare from your PC, nor are we saying that CommonShare by CommonShare is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CommonShare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 22:24:36.120