This web page is about CommonShare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CommonShare from your PCCommonShare
. Further information on CommonShare can be seen here
. You can see more info on CommonShare at http://commonshare.net/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for CommonShare is C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_. CommonShare's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) and is named CommonShare.BOAS.exe.
CommonShare is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.67 MB (3850456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CommonShareUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- CommonShareUninstall.exe (253.52 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CommonShare.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CommonShare.BRT.Helper.exe (157.73 KB)
- CommonShare.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CommonShare.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This page is about CommonShare version 2015.01.05.232908
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CommonShare:
...click to view all...
CommonShare is a program marketed by CommonShare. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CommonShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CommonShare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CommonShare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CommonShare". If it is installed on your PC the CommonShare app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CommonShare in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CommonShare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommonShare:
- The software company is: http://commonshare.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CommonShare.
8. After uninstalling CommonShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CommonShare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CommonShare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CommonShare by CommonShare from your PC, we are not saying that CommonShare by CommonShare is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CommonShare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:11:42.123