This page is about CommonShare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CommonShare from your PCCommonShare
. More info about CommonShare can be read here
. Detailed information about CommonShare can be seen at http://commonshare.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CommonShare is C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CommonShare.BOAS.exe is the CommonShare's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
CommonShare is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.38 MB (8782208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CommonShareUn.exe (535.28 KB)
- CommonShareUninstall.exe (253.33 KB)
- updateCommonShare.exe (617.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CommonShare.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CommonShare.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CommonShare.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CommonShare.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- utilCommonShare.exe (617.73 KB)
- CommonShare.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CommonShare version 2015.01.23.213401
only. For more CommonShare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CommonShare has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
CommonShare is a program offered by the software company CommonShare. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CommonShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CommonShare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CommonShare or simply click the Search field and type in "CommonShare". If it exists on your system the CommonShare app will be found automatically. After you select CommonShare in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CommonShare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CommonShare:
- The software company is: http://commonshare.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CommonShare\CommonShareUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CommonShare.
8. After uninstalling CommonShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CommonShare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CommonShare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CommonShare by CommonShare from your PC, nor are we saying that CommonShare by CommonShare is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CommonShare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 11:53:36.930