CommView for WiFi
This page is about CommView for WiFi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CommView for WiFi from your systemTamoSoft
. Further information on TamoSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.tamos.com/
to get more facts about CommView for WiFi on TamoSoft's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COMMVI~1 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for CommView for WiFi is C:\Program Files (x86)\COMMVI~1\CV.exe /u. CV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.89 MB (5127992 bytes) on disk.
CommView for WiFi is comprised of the following executables which take 5.27 MB (5527976
bytes) on disk:
- CV.exe (4.89 MB)
- feedback.exe (116.80 KB)
- srv64.exe (106.50 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (167.30 KB)
This page is about CommView for WiFi version 6.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of CommView for WiFi:
...click to view all...
CommView for WiFi is an application released by TamoSoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CommView for WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CommView for WiFi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CommView for WiFi or simply click the Search feature and type in "CommView for WiFi". If it is installed on your PC the CommView for WiFi program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CommView for WiFi in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CommView for WiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CommView for WiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.tamos.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\COMMVI~1\CV.exe /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CommView for WiFi.
8. After uninstalling CommView for WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CommView for WiFi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CommView for WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CommView for WiFi by TamoSoft from your computer, we are not saying that CommView for WiFi by TamoSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CommView for WiFi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 09:40:11.163