CommView for WiFi
A way to uninstall CommView for WiFi from your system
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CommView for WiFi for Windows. It was developed for Windows by TamoSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on TamoSoft. You can see more info on CommView for WiFi at http://www.tamos.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CommViewWiFi folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove CommView for WiFi. CommView for WiFi's main file takes about 7.15 MB (7498656 bytes) and its name is CV.EXE.
The following executables are contained in CommView for WiFi. They occupy 20.68 MB (21683400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CertMgr.exe (57.77 KB)
- ch1213.exe (344.08 KB)
- CV.EXE (7.15 MB)
- dhelper.exe (11.49 MB)
- feedback.exe (116.80 KB)
- preinst.exe (404.08 KB)
- rwatch.exe (859.37 KB)
- Uninst_CommViewWiFi.exe (304.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5
of CommView for WiFi. Click on the links below for other CommView for WiFi versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall CommView for WiFi.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by CommView for WiFi's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CommView for WiFi
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\1031.tlf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\1034.tlf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\1036.tlf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\1041.tlf
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
How to uninstall CommView for WiFi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CommView for WiFi is a program offered by the software company TamoSoft. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase CommView for WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CommView for WiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "CommView for WiFi". The CommView for WiFi app will be found very quickly. When you click CommView for WiFi in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CommView for WiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommView for WiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.tamos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CommView for WiFi.
8. After uninstalling CommView for WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CommView for WiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CommView for WiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CommView for WiFi by TamoSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that CommView for WiFi by TamoSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CommView for WiFi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 04:10:21.913