CommView for WiFi
This page is about CommView for WiFi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CommView for WiFi from your PCTamoSoft
. Check out here
for more info on TamoSoft. More information about CommView for WiFi can be found at http://www.tamos.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi directory (same installation drive as Windows). CommView for WiFi's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.log". CV.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.27 MB (4480944 bytes) on disk.
CommView for WiFi contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.92 MB (5163744
bytes) on disk.
- ch1213.exe (100.39 KB)
- CV.EXE (4.27 MB)
- feedback.exe (116.80 KB)
- srv64.exe (157.50 KB)
- Uninst_CommViewWiFi.exe (292.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.701
of CommView for WiFi. Click on the links below for other CommView for WiFi versions:
...click to view all...
CommView for WiFi is an application released by the software company TamoSoft. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall CommView for WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CommView for WiFi from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CommView for WiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "CommView for WiFi". If it exists on your system the CommView for WiFi application will be found very quickly. When you click CommView for WiFi in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CommView for WiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CommView for WiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.tamos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CommView for WiFi.
8. After removing CommView for WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CommView for WiFi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CommView for WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CommView for WiFi by TamoSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CommView for WiFi by TamoSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CommView for WiFi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:12:11.017