This info is about Clock Hand for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clock Hand from your computerClock Hand
. More information about Clock Hand can be found here
. Detailed information about Clock Hand can be seen at http://myclockhand.com/support
. Clock Hand is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Clock Hand directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Clock Hand's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 252.87 KB (258936 bytes) on disk and is called ClockHandUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Clock Hand. They take about 648.10 KB (663656
bytes) on disk.
- ClockHandUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- updateClockHand.exe (395.23 KB)
This page is about Clock Hand version 2015.02.06.222455
only. You can find below a few links to other Clock Hand releases:
...click to view all...
Clock Hand is a program by Clock Hand. Some users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Clock Hand is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Clock Hand from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Clock Hand or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clock Hand". If it exists on your system the Clock Hand app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Clock Hand in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Clock Hand, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clock Hand:
- The web site of the program is: http://myclockhand.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Clock Hand\ClockHanduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Clock Hand.
8. After uninstalling Clock Hand, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clock Hand which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clock Hand with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Clock Hand by Clock Hand from your PC, nor are we saying that Clock Hand by Clock Hand is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clock Hand in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:15:34.730