CleanMem is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CleanMem from your systemPcWinTech.com
. Further information on PcWinTech.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pcwintech.com
if you want to read more on CleanMem on PcWinTech.com's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CleanMem. CleanMem's main file takes about 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) and its name is CleanMem_Settings.exe.
CleanMem is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.87 MB (1956864
bytes) on disk:
- CleanMem.exe (60.00 KB)
- CleanMem_Settings.exe (408.00 KB)
- Mini_Monitor.exe (1.27 MB)
- mini_monitor_set_startup.exe (28.00 KB)
- schtasks.exe (119.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CleanMem version 2.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other CleanMem versions:
...click to view all...
CleanMem has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CleanMem:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem\bars\bar01.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem\bars\bar01_compact.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem\bars\bar02.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem\bars\bar02_compact.jpg
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PcWinTech\CleanMem Mini Monitor
CleanMem is an application released by the software company PcWinTech.com. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CleanMem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CleanMem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CleanMem or simply click the Search feature and type in "CleanMem". If it exists on your system the CleanMem app will be found automatically. When you click CleanMem in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CleanMem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CleanMem:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcwintech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CleanMem.
8. After removing CleanMem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CleanMem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CleanMem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CleanMem by PcWinTech.com from your computer, we are not saying that CleanMem by PcWinTech.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CleanMem in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 00:00:42.930