You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CleanMem for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CleanMem from your PCPcWinTech.com
. Further information on PcWinTech.com can be seen here
. More information about CleanMem can be seen at http://www.pcwintech.com
. CleanMem is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem folder, regulated by the user's decision. CleanMem's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe. CleanMem_Settings.exe is the CleanMem's main executable file and it takes around 676.00 KB (692224 bytes) on disk.
CleanMem contains of the executables below. They take 2.42 MB (2538496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanMem.exe (60.00 KB)
- CleanMem_Settings.exe (676.00 KB)
- Mini_Monitor.exe (1.34 MB)
- Mini_Monitor_Remote_View.exe (224.00 KB)
- mini_monitor_set_startup.exe (32.00 KB)
- schtasks.exe (119.00 KB)
This info is about CleanMem version 2.4.2
alone. Click on the links below for other CleanMem versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CleanMem we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall CleanMem:
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\allowed.dat
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\banned.dat
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar01.jpg
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar01_compact.jpg
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar02.jpg
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar02_compact.jpg
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar03.jpg
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar03_compact.jpg
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar04.gif
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\bars\bar04_compact.gif
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Clean System Memory 32.xml
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Clean System Memory 32bit.job
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Clean System Memory 64.xml
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Clean System Memory 64bit.job
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\CleanMem.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\CleanMem.ini
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\CleanMem_Mini_Monitor_Screen_Saver_Source.zip
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\CleanMem_Settings.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\CS ToolBar.ocx
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\CSMDITaskBar.ocx
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Install_32bit_OS.bat
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Install_64bit_OS.bat
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Mini_Monitor.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Mini_Monitor_Non_Admin.exe.manifest
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Mini_Monitor_Remote_View.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\mini_monitor_set_startup.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\mini_monitor_set_startup.manifest
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\mini_monitor_settings.ini
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\MSCOMCTL.OCX
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\msinet.ocx
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\MSWINSCK.ocx
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\pcwintech_tabs.ocx
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\PropPages.ocx
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Remote_Viewer_Source.zip
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\rules.cmm
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\schtasks.exe
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\stored.dat
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Uninstall.bat
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\CleanMem\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\CleanMem Mini Monitor Remote Viewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\CleanMem Mini Monitor.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\CleanMem Settings.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\Readme.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanMem\Uninstall CleanMem.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
CleanMem is an application marketed by the software company PcWinTech.com. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CleanMem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CleanMem from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CleanMem or simply click the Search field and type in "CleanMem". If it exists on your system the CleanMem app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CleanMem in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CleanMem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CleanMem:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcwintech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CleanMem.
8. After removing CleanMem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CleanMem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CleanMem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CleanMem by PcWinTech.com from your PC, we are not saying that CleanMem by PcWinTech.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CleanMem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:29:00.817