This web page is about CleanMem for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CleanMem from your PCPcWinTech.com
. More information about PcWinTech.com can be found here
. More information about CleanMem can be found at http://www.pcwintech.com
. Usually the CleanMem application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanMem directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CleanMem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CleanMem's main file takes around 676.00 KB (692224 bytes) and is named CleanMem_Settings.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CleanMem. They occupy about 2.44 MB (2558976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanMem.exe (60.00 KB)
- CleanMem_Settings.exe (676.00 KB)
- Mini_Monitor.exe (1.36 MB)
- Mini_Monitor_Remote_View.exe (224.00 KB)
- mini_monitor_set_startup.exe (32.00 KB)
- schtasks.exe (119.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0
of CleanMem. Click on the links below for other CleanMem versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CleanMem.The files below were left behind on your disk by CleanMem's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PcWinTech\CleanMem Mini Monitor
CleanMem is a program marketed by PcWinTech.com. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove CleanMem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CleanMem with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CleanMem or simply click the Search field and type in "CleanMem". If it is installed on your PC the CleanMem app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CleanMem in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CleanMem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CleanMem:
- The software company is: http://www.pcwintech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\CleanMem\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CleanMem.
8. After uninstalling CleanMem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CleanMem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CleanMem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CleanMem by PcWinTech.com from your computer, we are not saying that CleanMem by PcWinTech.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CleanMem in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:53:37.440