Cisco Jabber is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cisco Jabber from your PCCisco Systems, Inc
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Cisco Systems, Inc. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Jabber directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CiscoJabber.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 102.50 KB (104960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Cisco Jabber. They take about 1.77 MB (1859544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CiscoJabber.exe (102.50 KB)
- CiscoJabberPrt.exe (637.00 KB)
- CiscoJabberPrtDecrypter.exe (77.00 KB)
- wbxcOIEx.exe (311.50 KB)
- mwmStd.exe (53.30 KB)
- atasanot.exe (25.88 KB)
- smbmgr.exe (58.52 KB)
- mwmStd.exe (80.52 KB)
- atasanot.exe (44.74 KB)
- wbxcOIEx64.exe (425.00 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Jabber version 184.108.40.20638
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Cisco Jabber:
...click to view all...
Cisco Jabber is an application marketed by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Cisco Jabber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cisco Jabber from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cisco Jabber or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco Jabber". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Jabber app will be found very quickly. When you click Cisco Jabber in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cisco Jabber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Jabber.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Jabber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Jabber which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco Jabber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Jabber by Cisco Systems, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Jabber by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco Jabber in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 16:50:29.297