You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cisco Jabber for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cisco Jabber from your PCCisco Systems, Inc
. Further information on Cisco Systems, Inc can be found here
. Cisco Jabber is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Jabber directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file is labeled CiscoJabber.exe and it has a size of 84.50 KB (86528 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Cisco Jabber. They take about 1.55 MB (1622736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CiscoJabber.exe (84.50 KB)
- CiscoJabberPrt.exe (507.00 KB)
- wbxcOIEx.exe (323.50 KB)
- mwmStd.exe (53.30 KB)
- atasanot.exe (25.88 KB)
- smbmgr.exe (58.52 KB)
- wbxcOIEx64.exe (532.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.3.50819
of Cisco Jabber. You can find here a few links to other Cisco Jabber releases:
...click to view all...
Cisco Jabber is an application marketed by Cisco Systems, Inc. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Cisco Jabber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cisco Jabber from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cisco Jabber or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco Jabber". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Jabber app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cisco Jabber in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cisco Jabber, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cisco Jabber.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Jabber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Jabber that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco Jabber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Jabber by Cisco Systems, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco Jabber by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Jabber supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 17:52:08.267