Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerUw bedrijfsnaam
. More information on Uw bedrijfsnaam can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Uw bedrijfsnaam's web page. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 749.20 KB (767176 bytes) on disk and is named CLIStart.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.29 MB (2402192
bytes) on disk.
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0117.2242.40496
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Uw bedrijfsnaam. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 11:24:52.830