Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCUw bedrijfsnaam
. More info about Uw bedrijfsnaam can be found here
. More information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.86 MB (9288856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.1219.1521.27485
alone. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Uw bedrijfsnaam. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:45:07.497