Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemUw bedrijfsnaam
. Check out here
for more info on Uw bedrijfsnaam. Detailed information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0927.2225.38375
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Uw bedrijfsnaam. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 19:40:04.900