Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Nome de sua empresa:. More information about the program Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1128.129.2503
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Nome de sua empresa:. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 03:23:31.127