Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNome de sua empresa:
. Go over here
for more information on Nome de sua empresa:. Detailed information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They take 3.54 MB (3711488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1109.2146.39010
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-14 23:23:46.857