Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemNome de sua empresa:
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Nome de sua empresa:. More data about the application Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0810.1309.21744
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 00:11:15.280