Cash 'n Back
This web page is about Cash 'n Back for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cash 'n Back from your systemCNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC. Click on http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
to get more data about Cash 'n Back on CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cash 'n Back. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.11 MB (2214000 bytes) on disk and is titled CashNBack.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Cash 'n Back. They take about 2.35 MB (2459753
bytes) on disk.
- CashNBack.exe (2.11 MB)
- nfregdrv.exe (54.97 KB)
- rmv.exe (97.02 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This web page is about Cash 'n Back version 1.6.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Cash 'n Back:
...click to view all...
Cash 'n Back is an application marketed by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Cash 'n Back is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cash 'n Back from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cash 'n Back or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cash 'n Back". If it is installed on your PC the Cash 'n Back program will be found automatically. After you click Cash 'n Back in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cash 'n Back, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cash 'n Back:
- The web site of the program is: http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cash 'n Back.
8. After removing Cash 'n Back, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cash 'n Back that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cash 'n Back with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cash 'n Back supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 02:17:03.010