Cash 'n Back
Cash 'n Back is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Cash 'n Back from your computerCNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC
. More information on CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC can be found here
. Click on http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
to get more data about Cash 'n Back on CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cash 'n Back is C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CashNBack.exe is the Cash 'n Back's primary executable file and it takes approximately 351.11 KB (359536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Cash 'n Back. They take about 503.12 KB (515199
bytes) on disk.
- CashNBack.exe (351.11 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (54.97 KB)
- rmv.exe (97.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.9
of Cash 'n Back. Click on the links below for other Cash 'n Back versions:
...click to view all...
Cash 'n Back is a program by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Cash 'n Back is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cash 'n Back from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cash 'n Back or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cash 'n Back". If it exists on your system the Cash 'n Back application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cash 'n Back in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cash 'n Back, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cash 'n Back:
- The web site of the application is: http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cash 'n Back.
8. After removing Cash 'n Back, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cash 'n Back which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cash 'n Back with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cash 'n Back in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:10:29.277