Cash 'n Back
This web page is about Cash 'n Back for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cash 'n Back from your PCCNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC
. Go over here
for more information on CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC. You can see more info related to Cash 'n Back at http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
. Cash 'n Back is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Cash 'n Back is C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe. Cash 'n Back's primary file takes around 54.97 KB (56288 bytes) and is called nfregdrv.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cash 'n Back. They occupy about 239.94 KB (245700
bytes) on disk.
- nfregdrv.exe (54.97 KB)
- rmv.exe (96.97 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This web page is about Cash 'n Back version 1.5.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cash 'n Back versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Cash 'n Back from your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cash 'n Back
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cash 'n Back
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cash 'n Back\DisplayName
Cash 'n Back is an application marketed by the software company CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Cash 'n Back is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cash 'n Back from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cash 'n Back or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cash 'n Back". The Cash 'n Back application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cash 'n Back in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cash 'n Back, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cash 'n Back:
- The web site of the program is: http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cash 'n Back.
8. After removing Cash 'n Back, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cash 'n Back that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cash 'n Back using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cash 'n Back supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-25 18:16:31.727