Canon RAW Codec
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Canon RAW Codec for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Canon RAW Codec from your PCCanon Inc.
. You can find out more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. Canon RAW Codec is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\RAWCodec160 folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Canon RAW Codec is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CRCDlg.exe and it has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
Canon RAW Codec is comprised of the following executables which occupy 112.00 KB (114688
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Canon RAW Codec version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Canon RAW Codec:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Canon RAW Codec from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Canon RAW Codec:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Canon Utilities\Canon RAW Codec
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Canon Utilities\Canon RAW Codec\Canon RAW Codec Readme.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Canon Utilities\Canon RAW Codec\Canon RAW Codec Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\Canon RAW Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon_Inc_IC\Canon Raw Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon RAW Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon RAW Codec\DisplayName
Canon RAW Codec is an application marketed by the software company Canon Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Canon RAW Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Canon RAW Codec with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Canon RAW Codec or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon RAW Codec". The Canon RAW Codec application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Canon RAW Codec in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Canon RAW Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Canon RAW Codec.
8. After removing Canon RAW Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Canon RAW Codec that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon RAW Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon RAW Codec by Canon Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Canon RAW Codec by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon RAW Codec supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:06:09.660