Canon RAW Codec
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Canon RAW Codec for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Canon RAW Codec from your computerCanon Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Canon Inc.. Canon RAW Codec is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\RAWCodec170 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\220.127.116.11\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Canon RAW Codec. CRCDlg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Canon RAW Codec. They occupy about 112.00 KB (114688
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Canon RAW Codec version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Canon RAW Codec versions:
When you're planning to uninstall Canon RAW Codec you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\Canon RAW Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon_Inc_IC\Canon Raw Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon RAW Codec
Canon RAW Codec is an application marketed by Canon Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Canon RAW Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Canon RAW Codec from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon RAW Codec or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon RAW Codec". If it exists on your system the Canon RAW Codec application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Canon RAW Codec in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon RAW Codec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon RAW Codec.
8. After removing Canon RAW Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon RAW Codec that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon RAW Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Canon RAW Codec by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon RAW Codec by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Canon RAW Codec in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:37:59.953