Canon RAW Codec
Canon RAW Codec is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Canon RAW Codec from your computerCanon Inc.
. More information about Canon Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\RAWCodec190 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Canon RAW Codec's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Canon\UIW\22.214.171.124\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is titled CRCDlg.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Canon RAW Codec. They occupy 112.00 KB (114688
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Canon RAW Codec version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Canon RAW Codec versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Canon RAW Codec we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Canon Utilities\Canon RAW Codec
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Canon Utilities\Canon RAW Codec\Canon RAW Codec Uninstall.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon\Canon RAW Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canon_Inc_IC\Canon Raw Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon RAW Codec
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Canon RAW Codec\DisplayName
Canon RAW Codec is an application by Canon Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Canon RAW Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Canon RAW Codec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon RAW Codec or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon RAW Codec". The Canon RAW Codec app will be found automatically. When you click Canon RAW Codec in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon RAW Codec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon RAW Codec.
8. After removing Canon RAW Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon RAW Codec which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Canon RAW Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon RAW Codec by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon RAW Codec by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon RAW Codec in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:20.657