You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Candle Jar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Candle Jar from your systemCandle Jar
. You can read more on Candle Jar or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Candle Jar at http://www.mycandlejar.com/support
. Candle Jar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Candle Jar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 305.84 KB (313184 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Candle Jar is comprised of the following executables which take 829.34 KB (849248
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
This web page is about Candle Jar version 2.0.5790.9660
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Candle Jar:
...click to view all...
Candle Jar is an application released by Candle Jar. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Candle Jar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Candle Jar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Candle Jar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Candle Jar". If it is installed on your PC the Candle Jar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Candle Jar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Candle Jar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Candle Jar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mycandlejar.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Candle Jar.
8. After uninstalling Candle Jar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Candle Jar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Candle Jar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Candle Jar by Candle Jar from your computer, we are not saying that Candle Jar by Candle Jar is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Candle Jar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 14:49:27.140