You can find on this page details on how to remove Candle Jar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Candle Jar from your computerCandle Jar
. Take a look here
for more information on Candle Jar. Please open http://www.mycandlejar.com/support
if you want to read more on Candle Jar on Candle Jar's website. Candle Jar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Candle Jar. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.84 KB (313176 bytes).
Candle Jar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.34 KB (849240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
This page is about Candle Jar version 2.0.5786.29444
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Candle Jar:
...click to view all...
Candle Jar is a program by the software company Candle Jar. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Candle Jar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Candle Jar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Candle Jar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Candle Jar". If it exists on your system the Candle Jar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Candle Jar in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Candle Jar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Candle Jar:
- The software company is: http://www.mycandlejar.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Candle Jar.
8. After removing Candle Jar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Candle Jar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Candle Jar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Candle Jar by Candle Jar from your computer, we are not saying that Candle Jar by Candle Jar is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Candle Jar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 00:41:56.963