Candle Jar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Candle Jar from your PCCandle Jar
. Further information on Candle Jar can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mycandlejar.com/support
if you want to read more on Candle Jar on Candle Jar's page. Candle Jar is normally set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Candle Jar directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Candle Jar is "D:\Archivos de programa\Candle Jar\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 305.84 KB (313176 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Candle Jar contains of the executables below. They take 829.34 KB (849240
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5790.18649
of Candle Jar. Click on the links below for other Candle Jar versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Candle Jar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Candle Jar:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Candle Jar
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\Extensions\10bdb19e-8d73-42cf-81d3-8d5a9021cb3a.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\Extensions\hbdkkngdefpkhbenplmebgfpmffeanid.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Candle Jar\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Candle Jar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Candle Jar\DisplayIcon
Candle Jar is an application released by the software company Candle Jar. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Candle Jar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Candle Jar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Candle Jar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Candle Jar". If it is installed on your PC the Candle Jar app will be found automatically. When you select Candle Jar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Candle Jar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Candle Jar:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mycandlejar.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Archivos de programa\Candle Jar\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Candle Jar.
8. After removing Candle Jar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Candle Jar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Candle Jar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Candle Jar by Candle Jar from your PC, we are not saying that Candle Jar by Candle Jar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Candle Jar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:39:40.610