CX-Server RT is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CX-Server RT from your PCOMRON Corporation
. More information on OMRON Corporation can be found here
. Usually the CX-Server RT program is found in the C:\Program Files\OMRON\CX-Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called DbgMain.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1067520 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CX-Server RT. They take 4.34 MB (4553575
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDMDDE.EXE (48.00 KB)
- CDMIMPRT.EXE (200.00 KB)
- cdmstats.exe (76.00 KB)
- cdmsvr20.exe (584.08 KB)
- CxCpuMain.exe (50.50 KB)
- CxCpuMainCS2.exe (50.50 KB)
- cxdbms.exe (248.09 KB)
- cxfiler.exe (28.09 KB)
- CxPLCErr.exe (408.00 KB)
- CXSDI_PortMan.exe (72.09 KB)
- CxSerialServer.exe (31.00 KB)
- DataCollect.exe (72.50 KB)
- DataRecord.exe (74.50 KB)
- DataReplay.exe (68.00 KB)
- DbgConsole.exe (1.00 MB)
- DbgMain.exe (1.02 MB)
- IoCondition.exe (120.50 KB)
- KickEngine.exe (28.50 KB)
- OmronZipItWnd.exe (92.00 KB)
- Registrar.exe (36.00 KB)
- RegUtility.exe (28.00 KB)
- StaticDataInstaller.exe (40.00 KB)
- WebLaunch.exe (24.00 KB)
This page is about CX-Server RT version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other CX-Server RT releases:
...click to view all...
CX-Server RT is a program offered by the software company OMRON Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase CX-Server RT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CX-Server RT from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CX-Server RT or simply click the Search field and type in "CX-Server RT". If it exists on your system the CX-Server RT program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CX-Server RT in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CX-Server RT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CX-Server RT.
8. After removing CX-Server RT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CX-Server RT which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CX-Server RT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CX-Server RT by OMRON Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CX-Server RT by OMRON Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CX-Server RT supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:06:43.793