This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CX-Server RT for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CX-Server RT from your computerOMRON Corporation
. You can find out more on OMRON Corporation or check for application updates here
. CX-Server RT is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\OMRON\CX-Server folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CX-Server RT's main file takes about 1.02 MB (1067008 bytes) and its name is DbgMain.exe.
The following executables are contained in CX-Server RT. They take 4.32 MB (4526951
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDMDDE.EXE (48.00 KB)
- CDMIMPRT.EXE (200.00 KB)
- cdmstats.exe (76.00 KB)
- cdmsvr20.exe (564.08 KB)
- CxCpuMain.exe (50.50 KB)
- CxCpuMainCS2.exe (50.50 KB)
- cxdbms.exe (248.09 KB)
- cxfiler.exe (28.09 KB)
- CxPLCErr.exe (408.00 KB)
- CXSDI_PortMan.exe (68.09 KB)
- CxSerialServer.exe (31.00 KB)
- DataCollect.exe (72.50 KB)
- DataRecord.exe (74.50 KB)
- DataReplay.exe (68.00 KB)
- DbgConsole.exe (1.00 MB)
- DbgMain.exe (1.02 MB)
- IoCondition.exe (120.00 KB)
- KickEngine.exe (27.50 KB)
- OmronZipItWnd.exe (92.00 KB)
- Registrar.exe (36.00 KB)
- RegUtility.exe (28.00 KB)
- StaticDataInstaller.exe (40.00 KB)
- WebLaunch.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of CX-Server RT. For more CX-Server RT versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CX-Server RT is an application offered by OMRON Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove CX-Server RT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CX-Server RT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CX-Server RT or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CX-Server RT". If it exists on your system the CX-Server RT app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CX-Server RT in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CX-Server RT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CX-Server RT.
8. After uninstalling CX-Server RT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CX-Server RT that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CX-Server RT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CX-Server RT by OMRON Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CX-Server RT by OMRON Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CX-Server RT in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 00:51:16.650