You can find on this page details on how to remove CX-Server RT for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CX-Server RT from your PCOMRON Corporation
. More info about OMRON Corporation can be found here
. Usually the CX-Server RT application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OMRON\CX-Server folder, depending on the user's option during install. CX-Server RT's main file takes around 72.09 KB (73822 bytes) and is named CXSDI_PortMan.exe.
CX-Server RT installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.43 MB (5690413
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDMDDE.EXE (64.00 KB)
- CDMIMPRT.EXE (200.00 KB)
- cdmstats.exe (100.00 KB)
- cdmsvr20.exe (584.08 KB)
- CxCpuMain.exe (50.50 KB)
- CxCpuMainCS2.exe (50.50 KB)
- cxdbms.exe (248.09 KB)
- cxfiler.exe (28.09 KB)
- CxPLCErr.exe (408.00 KB)
- CXSDI_PortMan.exe (72.09 KB)
- CxSerialServer.exe (31.00 KB)
- DataCollect.exe (72.50 KB)
- DataRecord.exe (74.50 KB)
- DataReplay.exe (68.00 KB)
- DbgConsole.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- DbgMain.exe (1.02 MB)
- IoCondition.exe (121.00 KB)
- KickEngine.exe (28.50 KB)
- OmronZipItWnd.exe (92.00 KB)
- PLC_NS_USBSetup.exe (1.05 MB)
- Registrar.exe (36.00 KB)
- RegUtility.exe (28.00 KB)
- StaticDataInstaller.exe (40.00 KB)
- WebLaunch.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of CX-Server RT. You can find below a few links to other CX-Server RT versions:
...click to view all...
CX-Server RT is a program by the software company OMRON Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CX-Server RT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CX-Server RT from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CX-Server RT or simply click the Search field and type in "CX-Server RT". If it exists on your system the CX-Server RT program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CX-Server RT in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CX-Server RT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CX-Server RT.
8. After removing CX-Server RT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CX-Server RT that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CX-Server RT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CX-Server RT by OMRON Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CX-Server RT by OMRON Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CX-Server RT in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 01:30:28.123