COMODO GeekBuddy is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy from your PCCOMODO
. Additional info about COMODO can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. COMODO GeekBuddy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy\uninstall.exe. CLPSLA.exe is the COMODO GeekBuddy's primary executable file and it occupies circa 210.73 KB (215792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside COMODO GeekBuddy. They take about 3.68 MB (3856944
bytes) on disk.
- CLPS.exe (1,020.45 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (210.73 KB)
- CLPSLS.exe (154.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.33 MB)
This web page is about COMODO GeekBuddy version 3.1.177538.38
only. You can find below info on other versions of COMODO GeekBuddy:
...click to view all...
COMODO GeekBuddy is a program marketed by the software company COMODO. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find COMODO GeekBuddy or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO GeekBuddy". If it exists on your system the COMODO GeekBuddy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select COMODO GeekBuddy in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about COMODO GeekBuddy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove COMODO GeekBuddy.
8. After uninstalling COMODO GeekBuddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO GeekBuddy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COMODO GeekBuddy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO from your computer, nor are we saying that COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove COMODO GeekBuddy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-30 10:37:39.637