COMODO GeekBuddy is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy from your systemCOMODO
. Check out here
where you can get more info on COMODO. COMODO GeekBuddy is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove COMODO GeekBuddy. CLPSLA.exe is the COMODO GeekBuddy's primary executable file and it occupies around 205.71 KB (210648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in COMODO GeekBuddy. They take 3.62 MB (3797096
bytes) on disk.
- CLPS.exe (973.66 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (205.71 KB)
- CLPSLS.exe (147.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.33 MB)
This web page is about COMODO GeekBuddy version 3.1.170563.30
alone. You can find below info on other versions of COMODO GeekBuddy:
...click to view all...
COMODO GeekBuddy is an application marketed by the software company COMODO. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase COMODO GeekBuddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete COMODO GeekBuddy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find COMODO GeekBuddy or simply click the Search feature and type in "COMODO GeekBuddy". If it exists on your system the COMODO GeekBuddy application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click COMODO GeekBuddy in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about COMODO GeekBuddy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy.
8. After removing COMODO GeekBuddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of COMODO GeekBuddy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COMODO GeekBuddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO from your computer, we are not saying that COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove COMODO GeekBuddy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:30:32.233