This page is about COMODO GeekBuddy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy from your PCCOMODO
. Further information on COMODO can be seen here
. Usually the COMODO GeekBuddy application is placed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 210.73 KB (215792 bytes) on disk and is titled CLPSLA.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in COMODO GeekBuddy. They occupy 3.68 MB (3855936
bytes) on disk.
- CLPS.exe (1,019.45 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (210.73 KB)
- CLPSLS.exe (154.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.166066.25
of COMODO GeekBuddy. You can find below info on other releases of COMODO GeekBuddy:
...click to view all...
COMODO GeekBuddy is an application offered by the software company COMODO. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete COMODO GeekBuddy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate COMODO GeekBuddy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COMODO GeekBuddy". The COMODO GeekBuddy program will be found very quickly. When you select COMODO GeekBuddy in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding COMODO GeekBuddy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove COMODO GeekBuddy.
8. After removing COMODO GeekBuddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO GeekBuddy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling COMODO GeekBuddy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO from your computer, we are not saying that COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-15 22:49:00.120