CD Label Designer
CD Label Designer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CD Label Designer from your PCDataland Software
. More information on Dataland Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.datalandsoftware.com
to get more facts about CD Label Designer on Dataland Software's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall CD Label Designer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named CDLabDesigner.exe and it has a size of 7.89 MB (8273016 bytes).
The executables below are part of CD Label Designer. They occupy about 8.57 MB (8983864
bytes) on disk.
- CDLabDesigner.exe (7.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.19 KB)
The current page applies to CD Label Designer version 5.4
alone. Click on the links below for other CD Label Designer versions:
...click to view all...
CD Label Designer is an application marketed by the software company Dataland Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase CD Label Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CD Label Designer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CD Label Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "CD Label Designer". If it is installed on your PC the CD Label Designer app will be found automatically. After you select CD Label Designer in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CD Label Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CD Label Designer:
- The publisher is: http://www.datalandsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CD Label Designer.
8. After uninstalling CD Label Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CD Label Designer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CD Label Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CD Label Designer by Dataland Software from your PC, we are not saying that CD Label Designer by Dataland Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CD Label Designer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 21:21:26.243