CD Label Designer
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CD Label Designer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CD Label Designer from your computerDataland Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Dataland Software. More data about the software CD Label Designer can be seen at http://www.datalandsoftware.com
. CD Label Designer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer folder, depending on the user's choice. CD Label Designer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer\unins000.exe. CD Label Designer's primary file takes around 8.14 MB (8530360 bytes) and is called CDLabDesigner.exe.
CD Label Designer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.81 MB (9239480
bytes) on disk.
- CDLabDesigner.exe (8.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.50 KB)
This info is about CD Label Designer version 7.2
alone. For other CD Label Designer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CD Label Designer is an application by Dataland Software. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase CD Label Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CD Label Designer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CD Label Designer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CD Label Designer". The CD Label Designer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CD Label Designer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CD Label Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CD Label Designer:
- The software company is: http://www.datalandsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CD Label Designer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CD Label Designer.
8. After uninstalling CD Label Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CD Label Designer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CD Label Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CD Label Designer by Dataland Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CD Label Designer by Dataland Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CD Label Designer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 00:31:23.673