CD Label Designer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CD Label Designer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CD Label Designer from your computerDataland Software
. More data about Dataland Software can be found here
. More info about the app CD Label Designer can be found at http://www.datalandsoftware.com
. CD Label Designer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CD Label Designer directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall CD Label Designer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CD Label Designer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CD Label Designer's main file takes about 3.65 MB (3822592 bytes) and is called CDLabDesigner.exe.
The executables below are part of CD Label Designer. They occupy an average of 4.31 MB (4518234
bytes) on disk.
- CDLabDesigner.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to CD Label Designer version 4.0
only. For more CD Label Designer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CD Label Designer is an application marketed by Dataland Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CD Label Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CD Label Designer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CD Label Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "CD Label Designer". The CD Label Designer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CD Label Designer in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CD Label Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CD Label Designer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.datalandsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CD Label Designer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CD Label Designer.
8. After removing CD Label Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CD Label Designer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CD Label Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CD Label Designer by Dataland Software from your computer, we are not saying that CD Label Designer by Dataland Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CD Label Designer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:08:37.623