This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform Ltd.
. You can find out more on Piriform Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the CCleaner program is found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.32 MB (4529944 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCleaner. They occupy 10.70 MB (11223554
bytes) on disk.
- CCEnhancer.exe (270.00 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (4.32 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (130.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.24 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 3.21
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application offered by the software company Piriform Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:04:56.547