CCleaner is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform Ltd.
. More information on Piriform Ltd. can be seen here
. CCleaner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.40 MB (4613912 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCleaner.exe.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 4.92 MB (5163473
bytes) on disk.
- CCEnhancer.exe (270.00 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (4.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (146.36 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00
of CCleaner. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is an application offered by Piriform Ltd.. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner program will be found very quickly. After you click CCleaner in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 09:38:34.287