A guide to uninstall CCDOps5 from your PC
This page is about CCDOps5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by Diffraction Limited
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Diffraction Limited. More information about CCDOps5 can be found at http://www.sbig.com
. CCDOps5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CCDOps5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.59 MB (1667352 bytes) on disk and is titled Ccdops.exe.
CCDOps5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.64 MB (2766074
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ccdops.exe (1.59 MB)
- ESrvWin.exe (80.00 KB)
- EthSim2.exe (56.00 KB)
- FITSConverter.exe (52.00 KB)
- Getportd.exe (10.03 KB)
- OpsAG.exe (100.00 KB)
- Setclock.exe (71.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of CCDOps5. Click on the links below for other CCDOps5 versions:
A way to uninstall CCDOps5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCDOps5 is a program released by Diffraction Limited. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCDOps5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCDOps5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCDOps5". The CCDOps5 program will be found automatically. After you click CCDOps5 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCDOps5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CCDOps5:
- The software company is: http://www.sbig.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCDOps5.
8. After uninstalling CCDOps5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCDOps5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCDOps5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited from your computer, we are not saying that CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCDOps5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-05 06:36:30.213