A way to uninstall CCDOps5 from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCDOps5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Diffraction Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Diffraction Limited. Click on http://www.sbig.com
to get more data about CCDOps5 on Diffraction Limited's website. CCDOps5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SBIG\CCDOps5 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for CCDOps5 is C:\Program Files\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Ccdops.exe and occupies 1.87 MB (1956400 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CCDOps5. They occupy about 2.92 MB (3060522
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ccdops.exe (1.87 MB)
- ESrvWin.exe (80.00 KB)
- EthSim2.exe (56.00 KB)
- FITSConverter.exe (52.00 KB)
- Getportd.exe (10.03 KB)
- OpsAG.exe (100.00 KB)
- Setclock.exe (71.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (709.05 KB)
This info is about CCDOps5 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCDOps5:
A way to uninstall CCDOps5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCDOps5 is an application marketed by Diffraction Limited. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCDOps5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCDOps5 or simply click the Search field and type in "CCDOps5". The CCDOps5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCDOps5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCDOps5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCDOps5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sbig.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCDOps5.
8. After uninstalling CCDOps5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCDOps5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCDOps5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCDOps5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2022-07-31 15:01:39.057