CCDOps5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCDOps5 from your systemDiffraction Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Diffraction Limited. Further information about CCDOps5 can be seen at http://www.sbig.com
. Usually the CCDOps5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for CCDOps5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe". Ccdops.exe is the CCDOps5's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.30 MB (1358136 bytes) on disk.
CCDOps5 contains of the executables below. They take 2.41 MB (2530924
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ccdops.exe (1.30 MB)
- ESrvWin.exe (80.00 KB)
- EthSim2.exe (56.00 KB)
- FITSConverter.exe (52.00 KB)
- Getportd.exe (10.03 KB)
- OpsAG.exe (100.00 KB)
- Setclock.exe (71.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (74.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of CCDOps5. For more CCDOps5 versions please click below:
CCDOps5 is an application by the software company Diffraction Limited. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove CCDOps5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCDOps5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCDOps5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCDOps5". The CCDOps5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCDOps5 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCDOps5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCDOps5:
- The publisher is: http://www.sbig.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SBIG\CCDOps5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCDOps5.
8. After removing CCDOps5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCDOps5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCDOps5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited from your PC, we are not saying that CCDOps5 by Diffraction Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCDOps5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 10:51:05.583