CCC Help Czech
A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your system
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Czech for Windows. It is developed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the app CCC Help Czech can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Czech is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Czech's main executable file and it occupies around 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Czech is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2013.0918.1801.30548
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Czech releases:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Czech is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Czech in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Czech supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:19:52.920