CCC Help Czech
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to CCC Help Czech at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Czech is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Czech. They occupy about 6.47 MB (6782120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Czech version 2012.1116.1514.27190
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Czech versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Czech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Czech.
8. After removing CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:23:41.490