CCC Help Czech
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Czech from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about CCC Help Czech can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Czech is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Czech. They occupy 6.75 MB (7082112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0405.2204.37728
of CCC Help Czech. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Czech:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Czech is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase CCC Help Czech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Czech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Czech or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Czech". The CCC Help Czech app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Czech in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Czech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Czech.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Czech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Czech which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Czech with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Czech by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Czech in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:03:01.313