CCC Help Chinese Traditional
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your computerATI
. Go over here
for more info on ATI. More details about the software CCC Help Chinese Traditional can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Chinese Traditional. They take about 1.10 MB (1156608
bytes) on disk.
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Chinese Traditional version 2011.0810.0035.42320
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Chinese Traditional releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Traditional is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Chinese Traditional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Chinese Traditional or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Traditional". The CCC Help Chinese Traditional app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Chinese Traditional in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Traditional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Traditional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Traditional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Traditional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Traditional by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Traditional in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-04 14:57:50.360