This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Byte Label for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Byte Label from your systemByte Label
. You can read more on Byte Label or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Byte Label can be seen at http://bytelabel.net/support
. Byte Label is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Byte Label directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Byte Label by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Byte Label\ByteLabeluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Byte Label's main file takes about 390.73 KB (400112 bytes) and is called utilByteLabel.exe.
The executable files below are part of Byte Label. They occupy about 644.42 KB (659888
bytes) on disk.
- ByteLabelUninstall.exe (253.69 KB)
- utilByteLabel.exe (390.73 KB)
This web page is about Byte Label version 2015.04.08.142359
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Byte Label:
...click to view all...
Byte Label is an application marketed by Byte Label. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Byte Label is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Byte Label from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Byte Label or simply activate the Search field and type in "Byte Label". If it exists on your system the Byte Label program will be found automatically. After you select Byte Label in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Byte Label, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Byte Label:
- The publisher is: http://bytelabel.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Byte Label\ByteLabeluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Byte Label.
8. After removing Byte Label, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Byte Label that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Byte Label using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Byte Label by Byte Label from your computer, nor are we saying that Byte Label by Byte Label is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Byte Label in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:20:07.447