Byte Label is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Byte Label from your PCByte Label
. Check out here
where you can read more on Byte Label. Click on http://bytelabel.net/support
to get more information about Byte Label on Byte Label's website. Byte Label is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label folder, subject to the user's option. Byte Label's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\ByteLabelUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is titled ByteLabel.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
Byte Label is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.21 MB (8604848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ByteLabelUn.exe (564.23 KB)
- ByteLabelUninstall.exe (242.33 KB)
- utilByteLabel.exe (647.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ByteLabel.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- ByteLabel.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- ByteLabel.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- ByteLabel.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- ByteLabel.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- ByteLabel.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- ByteLabel.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about Byte Label version 2015.05.25.112708
only. For other Byte Label versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Byte Label.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Byte Label from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label
- C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Byte Label
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\bin\66a0b9680609461ea84a.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\bin\66a0b9680609461ea84a64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\bin\66a0b9680609461ea84aa366ec0de4ba.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\bin\66a0b9680609461ea84aa366ec0de4ba64.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Byte Label
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Byte Label
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Byte Label
Byte Label is a program marketed by the software company Byte Label. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Byte Label is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Byte Label from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Byte Label or simply click the Search field and type in "Byte Label". The Byte Label application will be found very quickly. After you select Byte Label in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Byte Label, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Byte Label:
- The web site of the application is: http://bytelabel.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\ByteLabelUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Byte Label.
8. After uninstalling Byte Label, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Byte Label that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Byte Label using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Byte Label by Byte Label from your PC, nor are we saying that Byte Label by Byte Label is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Byte Label in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:14:22.453