This web page is about Byte Label for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Byte Label from your systemByte Label
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Byte Label. Please open http://bytelabel.net/support
if you want to read more on Byte Label on Byte Label's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Byte Label's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\ByteLabelUn.exe OFS_. Byte Label's primary file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and its name is ByteLabel.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Byte Label. They occupy about 2.98 MB (3123344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ByteLabelUn.exe (575.23 KB)
- utilByteLabel.exe (632.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ByteLabel.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- ByteLabel.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- ByteLabel.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- ByteLabel.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Byte Label version 2015.02.07.132452
alone. You can find below a few links to other Byte Label versions:
...click to view all...
Byte Label is an application by Byte Label. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Byte Label is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Byte Label from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Byte Label or simply click the Search field and type in "Byte Label". The Byte Label application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Byte Label in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Byte Label, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Byte Label:
- The publisher is: http://bytelabel.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Byte Label\ByteLabelUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Byte Label.
8. After removing Byte Label, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Byte Label which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Byte Label with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Byte Label by Byte Label from your PC, nor are we saying that Byte Label by Byte Label is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Byte Label in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:50:44.560