BuzzXplore v2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 from your systemBuzz Tools, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Buzz Tools, Inc.. More details about BuzzXplore v2 can be found at www.buzztools.com
. Usually the BuzzXplore v2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzXplore v2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Windows\BuzzXplore v2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BuzzXplore v2. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.44 MB (3610984 bytes) on disk and is named BuzzXplore.exe.
The following executable files are contained in BuzzXplore v2. They take 11.94 MB (12521853
bytes) on disk.
- BuzzOpen2.exe (70.87 KB)
- BuzzXplore.exe (3.44 MB)
- bx2updater.exe (461.91 KB)
- bx209(74).exe (7.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.09.74
of BuzzXplore v2. Click on the links below for other BuzzXplore v2 versions:
...click to view all...
BuzzXplore v2 is a program marketed by Buzz Tools, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BuzzXplore v2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BuzzXplore v2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BuzzXplore v2". If it is installed on your PC the BuzzXplore v2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BuzzXplore v2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BuzzXplore v2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BuzzXplore v2:
- The software company is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\BuzzXplore v2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BuzzXplore v2.
8. After removing BuzzXplore v2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BuzzXplore v2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BuzzXplore v2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BuzzXplore v2 by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 03:44:32.670